четверг, 6 июня 2019 г.

Модуль 5: Inanimate Alice


 Episodes

Episodes
What can we see?
What can we hear?
What shall we do?
Siberia
The view from the moving car.
Dynamic scared music and different sounds.
The reader should watch. This part isn’t interactive.
Ming and John
The entrance, the lights and doors.
A song, very dynamic voices, different voices.
The reader should follow the arrows on the screen. This part is interactive.
Matryoshka
The dark room with one light.
The same song and melody.
You should follow the arrows on the screen. Play the game and collect matryoshkas.
Trouble
The doors of closet and then black screen.
Music, shouts, different voices.
You should read the text and follow the arrows on the screen.
Quiet
Some words and then white screen.
Silence and then shouts.
The reader should watch and listen.


 Essay

Inanimate Alice «Episode 3: Russia»


Now I would like to share some thoughts about it. Reading it was really interesting because each screen was accompanied with music and visuals that helped me  fully experience the atmosphere of the story. Sometimes I felt tense and disturbing because sounds and images were frightening. One thing I liked the most was the game that you have to play while reading. It implies collecting Russian dolls with cursor. And the most repellent thing was "sitting" in the closet in the dark. I felt a little bit scared back then. For those who is going to read Inanimate Alice I would like to advise 2 things :
First, pay attention to the Russian dolls. You need them to finish the story
Second, don't just read the story, let it go through you and make you feel like you are the Alice.
I would recommend everyone to read the Inanimate Alice because it's an interesting fascinating story. This story is interesting to read - it leaves an unreal sensation. Even though I'm not a fan of a horror stories, this story was quite acceptable.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий